Do you want to help shape the future of personal health?
Our vision is simple yet bold – help the world make better healthcare decisions. We believe that empowering people with the best information and tools will result in better healthcare at lower cost.
View All Positions
The Way We Work
Our goal is to build a culture in which everyone contributes creative solutions and is responsible for the success of their area.
Our software engineering team works within a modern technical architecture built primarily in Ruby on Rails with native iOS and Android apps. As part of our technology team, you will sharpen your skills working with top engineers in their disciplines.
Life at iTriage
- A casual atmosphere with fun, like-minded, passionate people, making a difference in the world
- Bare feet to bow ties – you determine your dress code
- A loft in the heart of LoDo
- A bevy of good lunch establishments within walking distance
- Lockers and showers for early morning or afternoon workouts
- Stand up, sit down, work in the dark – configurable workstations and lots of large screen monitors for team meetings
- Dozens of collaborative workspaces
- The latest phones – $200 credit for an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Free catered lunches on Friday
- Free rides via a company-provided RTD Eco-Pass
- Snacks – Starbucks coffee, fresh fruit, popcorn
- Generous 401K package
- Health care, dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Flexible spending and health spending accounts
- Consumers first – consumer empowerment is top of mind in all we do
- Fresh ideas + first to market – blazing new trails as a leader in consumer health care technology
- Execute, experiment, enhance – better to execute and learn than not try at all
- Own it – do whatever it takes to drive results, while remaining accountable for individual and team results
- Live it – expect and model positive attitudes, positive intentions and collaborative problem-solving
- Discuss it – every employee understands and is responsible for metrics and results that help our company succeed
- Celebrate it – have fun and enjoy the difference we are making in revolutionizing health care.